Best Programming Languages to Learn: Programming is one of the most lucrative career nowadays.
As we can see that technology is changing drastically after every year. There is a high need of good programmers in upcoming years.
The programming becomes much easy when you know the right process of learning Programming and which Programming Language is best for you.
To cope with the changes in Programming Industry, you should have the knowledge of best Programming Languages to learn which are currently used in Tech Industries.
When it comes to Programming, there are number of programming Languages you can go with.
As there are more than 700 Programming Languages in the world, out of which 256 Programming Languages are most popular and currently in use.
So, the important question arise is that why you should learn Programming and which Programming Language have the highest scope in future.
Most of us are learning the Programming Languages which are outdated and doesn’t have any scope in the future as well.
The conditions will be much favorable for you, if you are already aware with the Programming Languages which are high in demand.
Python is a multi purpose Programming Language. Python is mostly used for web development and data analysis.
With Python, data analysis becomes so easy that you can build a neural network or machine learning model without knowing the algorithm and mathematics behind it.
Python comes with huge set of libraries which makes complex tasks very easy.
Python is the most common Programming Language among the beginners and advance Programmers because of its easy to read syntax.
It is among one of the most powerful programming languages, which is why it is on the list of best Programming Languages to learn.
The social media platform like – Instagram & Pinterest are build on Python. So, Python will surely boom in 2020 and you must learn it.
The best way to learn Python is to firstly understand it’s real world applications and you should have a vivid reasons of learning it.
As Python is first in our list of Top Programming Languages, so there are number of reasons why you should Learn Python. Some of them are listed below:
- Python is the easiest Programming Language to learn. Whether you are a beginner or intermediate Programmer, it doesn’t matter.
Programming in Python will be a piece of cake for you. Even person with a non-IT background can also easily read the syntax of Python code and explain the working of it.
That is the reason why Python is the favorite Programming Language of majority of programmers.
- There are many framework and libraries available for Python. This makes the Programming much easier, as you don’t have to create things from scratch.
You can directly call that particular library or framework which you want to use, by which the process of software development become fast and easy.
- There is a large community support for Python. So, you will not face any lack of resources while learning Python.
If you get stuck in any problem, there will be 1000’s of solution available for you.
- Python is heavily used in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as well.
Python have a huge set of libraries or framework which makes Data Science, AI and ML much easier. That’s the reason, Python is so popular among Data Scientists.
- Python is also popular for web development. There is a framework called Django in python, which makes web development much easier.
Salary of a Python Developer: The average salary of a Python Developer in United States is $120,000 per year.
Difficulty Level of learning Python: Python is very Easy to learn.
It is the Programming Language which can be used for mobile development, web development, big data and machine learning as well.
Java is the object oriented Programming Language. It is the language which is heavily used for Android Development.
Java is used for server side scripting as well as for Application or Software Development.
Java is completely object oriented programming language. So, if you want to deep dive into object oriented programming and nourish your skills , Java is best for you.
There you have enormous reasons to learn Java. Some of them are as follow:
- Java is a versatile Programming Language. Beside the fact that their is a lots of argument going on between Kotlin vs Java for Android Development, still Java is the most popular language for learning Android App Development.Java is also heavily used for Web and Desktop application development.
It is a multi-purpose Programming Language, so it depends on you for which platform you want to use it.
- Java has a great community support as well. There are number of free resources available for you online, if you want to learn Java or Debug your Java code.
- Java is API rich Programming Language. So, there will be abundance of API’s available for you, when you program in Java.
This will make your Programming journey much easy and fast.
- Java is one of the most demanding Programming Language. Java is used on all platforms, whether it is Mobile, Desktop or Web.
So, the need of Java Developer automatically increases as most of the business or companies are using Java in their core technology.
Salary of a Java Developer: The average salary of a Java Developer in United States is $103,419 per year.
Difficulty Level of Learning Java: Java is Easy to Learn.
C and C++ is the first Programming Language we usually learn in our collage days.
If you are starting into Programming and want to build a strong foundation in Programming and Computer Science, then you should definitely go with C/C++ language.
C and C++ is one of the most powerful and fast Programming Language.
Therefore, C++ is widely used for game development as a small delay in game can ruin the whole gaming experience.
Here are some of the top reasons why you should learn C/C++:
- C/C++ helps in Making your basics and computer fundamentals crystal clear.
C/C++ are the Programming Language which will help you in becoming a better programmer for sure.
You will learn a lot about memory management, pointers and object- oriented programming.
So, after you have learned C/C++, you will be able to learn any Programming Language. It increases your logic building ability more than any other language.
It is comparatively difficult to learn C/C++ than other language. But once you learned it, other Programming Languages will becomes just a piece of cake for you.
- C/C++ have a great community support. During your learning process, you will find lots of tutorials for C/C++ very easily.
- C/C++ is among the most efficient and fast Programming Language.
With C/C++, memory management becomes much easy. That is why most of the popular software and games are build with C/C++.
- Majority of the operating systems are build using C/C++. So, if you know C/C++, you will came to know much about Operating System and how it works.
Salary of a C/C++ Developer: The average salary of a C++ Developer in United States is $113,665 per year.
Difficulty Level of Learning C/C++: C/C++ is comparatively Hard to Learn.
5. Go Lang
Go Lang is one of the modern and popular Programming Language nowadays. Golang is managed and maintained by Google.
In some extends, Golang is even better as compared to python. As Google have made it full of resources and easy to read syntax.
In future, Google will use it in their majority of projects as well.
Here are the top reasons why you should learn GoLang:
- Golang is best known for it performance and efficiency. The performance of Golang is much similar to C/C++.
So, if you are in a search of modern Programming Language with high performance, Golang is for you.
So, you can read, write and maintain your code easily.
- Golang is supported by Google. As Google is the most trusted tech company, so you will not face any stability issue if you are using Golang.
Salary of a Golang Developer: The average salary of a Golang Developer in United States is $135,000 per year.
Difficulty Level of Learning Golang: Golang is Easy to Learn.
Again the importance of Programming Language completely depends upon, for the purpose for which you are using it.
So, firstly choose the technology which best suits you, then choose your Programming Language wisely.
Hope you like the list of Best Programming Languages to Learn. If you want the regular updates and tips related to Programming and Software Development, right in your Inbox, Subscribe to us by filling the form below and stay connected with us.