Best Programming Languages to Learn: Programming is one of the most lucrative careers nowadays.
As you can see that technology is changing drastically every year. So, there is a high need for good programmers in the upcoming years.
The programming becomes much easy when you know the right process of learning to code.
To cope with the changes in Programming Industry, you should know best Programming Languages to learn which are currently used in Tech Industries.
When it comes to Programming, there are several programming languages you can go with.
As there are more than 700 Programming Languages in the world, out of which 256 Programming Languages are most popular and currently in use.
So, the important question arises is that why you should learn Programming and which Programming Language has the highest scope in the future.
Most of us are learning the Programming Languages which are outdated and don’t have any scope in the future as well.
The conditions will be much favorable for you if you are already aware of the Programming Languages which are high in demand.
So, here are the top 5 best Programming Languages to learn in 2021:
Table of Contents
Python is a multi-purpose Programming Language and mostly used for web development and data analysis.
With Python, data analysis becomes so easy that you can build a neural network or machine learning model without knowing the algorithm and mathematics behind it.
Python comes with a huge set of libraries which makes complex tasks very easy.
It is the most common Programming Language among the beginners and advanced Programmers, because of its easy to read syntax.
Python is among one of the most powerful programming languages.
Social media platforms like – Instagram & Pinterest builds on Python. So, Python will surely boom in future as well and you must learn it.
The best way to learn Python is to first understand it’s real-world applications.
As Python is first in our list of Top Programming Languages, so there are several reasons why you should learn Python. Some of them are listed below:
1. Python is the Easiest Programming Language to learn. Whether you are a beginner or intermediate programmer, it doesn’t matter.
Programming in Python will be a piece of cake for you. Even a person with a non-IT background can also easily read the syntax of Python code and explain the working of it.
That is the reason why Python is the favorite Programming Language of the majority of programmers.
2. There are many frameworks and libraries available in Python. This makes the Programming much easier, as you don’t have to create things again from scratch.
You can directly call that particular library or framework which you want to use, by which the process of software development becomes fast and easy.
3. There is large community support for Python. So, you will not face any lack of resources while learning it. If you get stuck in any problem, there will be 1000’s of solutions available for you.
4. Python is heavily used in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning as well.
It has a huge set of libraries or framework which makes Data Science, AI, and ML much easier. That’s the reason, Python is so popular among Data Scientists.
5. Python is also popular for web development. There is a framework called Django in Python, which makes web development much easier.
Salary of a Python Developer – The average salary of a Python Developer in the United States is $120,000 per year.
Difficulty Level of learning Python – Python is very easy to learn.
Best Course for learning Python – Python for Everybody Specialization
Java is the object-oriented Programming Language. It is the language that is heavily used for Android Development.
Java is used for server-side scripting as well as for Application or Software Development.
Java is a completely object-oriented programming language. So, if you want to deep dive into object-oriented programming and nourish your skills, then Java is best for you.
There are enormous reasons to learn Java. Some of them are as follow:
1. Java is a versatile Programming Language. Besides the fact that there is a lot of argument going on between Kotlin vs Java for Android Development, still, Java is the most popular language for learning Android App Development.
Java is also heavily used for Web and Desktop application development. It is a multi-purpose Programming Language, so it depends on you for which platform you want to use it.
2. Java has great community support as well. There are several free resources available for you online if you want to learn Java or Debug your Java code.
3. Java is an API rich Programming Language. So, there will be an abundance of API’s available for you, when you program in Java. This will make your Programming journey much easy and fast.
4. Java is one of the most demanding Programming Language. It is used on all platforms, whether it is Mobile, Desktop, or Web.
So, the need for Java Developer automatically increases as most of the businesses or companies are using Java in their core technology.
Salary of a Java Developer – The average salary of a Java Developer in the United States is $103,419 per year.
Difficulty Level of Learning Java – Java is Easy to Learn.
Best Course for learning Java – Java Programming Masterclass covering Java 11 & Java 17
C++ is the first Programming Language we usually learn in our college days.
If you are starting into Programming and want to build a strong foundation in Programming and Computer Science, then you should go with C++ language.
C++ is one of the most powerful and fast Programming Language. Therefore, It is widely used for game development, as a small delay in the game can ruin the whole gaming experience.
Here are some of the top reasons why you should learn C++:
1. C++ helps in Making your basics and computer fundamentals crystal clear. It is the Programming Language which will help you in becoming a better programmer for sure.
You will learn a lot about memory management, pointers, and object-oriented programming. So, after you have learned C++, you will be able to learn any Programming Language.
It increases your logic building ability more than any other language.
It is comparatively difficult to learn C++ than other languages. But once you learned it, other Programming Languages will become just a piece of cake for you.
2. C++ has great community support. During your learning process, you will find lots of tutorials for C++ very easily.
3. C++ is among the most efficient and fast Programming Language. With C++, memory management becomes much easy. That is why most of the popular software and games are built with it.
4. The majority of the operating systems are build using C++. So, if you know C++, you will come to know much about the Operating System and how it works.
Salary of a C++ Developer – The average salary of a C++ Developer in the United States is $113,665 per year.
Difficulty Level of Learning C++ – C++ is comparatively Hard to Learn.
Best Course for learning C++ – Beginning C++ Programming – From Beginner to Beyond
5. Go Programming Language
Go Lang is one of the modern and popular Programming Language nowadays. It is managed and maintained by Google.
To some extends, Golang is even better as compared to python. Google has made it full of resources with easy to read syntax.
In future, Google will use Golang in its majority of projects as well.
Here are the top reasons why you should learn GoLang:
1. Golang is best known for its performance and efficiency. The performance of Golang is much similar to C/C++.
So, if you are in a search of modern Programming Language with high performance, Golang is for you.
3. Golang is supported by Google. Google is the most trusted tech company, so you will not face any stability issue if you are using Golang.
Salary of a Golang Developer – The average salary of a Golang Developer in the United States is $135,000 per year.
Difficulty Level of Learning Golang – Golang is Easy to Learn.
Best Course for learning Golang – Learn How To Code: Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language
At last, I just want to tell you that the importance of Programming Language completely depends upon the purpose for which you are using it.
So, firstly choose the technology which best suits you, then choose your Programming Language accordingly.
Hope you like the list of Best Programming Languages to Learn. We also have an article on the best freelance jobs nowadays, which you must take a look at.
Please share this: